Current diary dates
- 27 Sep 18 - Y6 Ragged Museum Trip
- 28 Sep 18 - MacMillan Coffee Morning
- 1 Oct 18 to 5 Oct 18 - Y6 Isle of Wight Trip
- 11 Oct 18 - Y5 Isle of Wight Meeting 3.15pm
- 22 Oct 18 to 26 Oct 18 - Half Term - School Closed all week
- 29 Oct 18 - Staff Inset - School Closed for children
- 1 Nov 18 - All Saints Mass 11am
- 2 Nov 18 - Y2 Trip to St Paul's Cathedral
- 8 Nov 18 - Parent Consultations
- 16 Nov 18 - Dance Festival Y1 to Y6
- 21 Nov 18 - Open Day for Prospective Parents - 9.30am, 1.30pm & 7pm
- 1 Dec 18 - PSA Xmas Fayre
- 7 Dec 18 - EYFS Christmas Show 9.30am
- 14 Dec 18 - KS1 Christmas Show 9.30am
- 19 Dec 18 - Christmas Carol Concert 9.15am
- 21 Dec 18 - Last day of Autumn Term - School Closed 2pm
- 7 Jan 19 - First day of Spring Term
- 15 Feb 19 - Staff Inset - School Closed to children
- 18 Feb 19 to 22 Feb 19 - Half Term
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.